Top Yosemite Wedding Venues
With over 1,200 square miles of meadows, waterfalls, glacier lakes and granite mountains, Yosemite National Park is an ideal wedding destination for adventurous couples. As you begin planning your Yosemite wedding, allow our experienced team to help. Our premier Yosemite wedding venues are sure to meet all of your needs and then some.
Yosemite Wedding Locations
Yosemite Hotels offers two different resort locations perfect for your destination wedding. Both venues feature jaw-dropping outdoor aesthetics with surrounding forests, striking mountain-top views and spectacular Sierra sunsets. We provide location and planning assistance for your wedding ceremony, reception and rehearsal dinner, plus bridal suites and guest accommodations.
Each lodge has seven distinct indoor & outdoor wedding venues for the happy couple to choose from. Rush Creek Lodge can accommodate 250 or more guests on our outdoor pool deck. Up to 225 guests can be accommodated at Evergreen Lodge.
Looking for an affordable elopement package at Yosemite? Read more about our Yosemite hotels elopement package!
Rush Creek Lodge is located just outside of the Big Oak Flat entrance of Yosemite National Park, on scenic Highway 120, the most direct route to Yosemite from the San Francisco Bay Area. Our resort offers a ‘destination within a destination’ with our very own breathtaking views, which are a perfect backdrop for your Yosemite wedding. Beyond the wedding festivities, you can enjoy the extra comforts and luxuries we provide like our on-site Yosemite-inspired Spa, extensive pool deck, yoga classes and much more.
Evergreen Lodge is a newly expanded historic resort nestled in the woods at the northwest corner of Yosemite National Park, just a mile from the Hetch Hetchy entrance to the park. For 100 years, Evergreen has strived to provide a unique and personalized experience for each guest, particularly for our wedding guests. Our picturesque woodsy backdrop and romantic environment feel like a warm hug, so your wedding day is sure to delight and amaze all of your guests.
Yosemite Wedding Packages
We appreciate that each couple has their own style and preferences. Our events team will work closely with you as each detail of your wedding is planned and fine-tuned. We’ll use our creativity and flexibility to tailor a unique and special wedding just for you. Our Yosemite wedding packages include a variety of location options, catering, rental options, and a wedding planner. We also offer gift baskets and wedding mementos to your bridesmaids, groomsmen and guests.
We are thrilled to invite couples to celebrate their love Yosemite style. Our wedding planners have a list of trusted local vendors including photographers, florists, bakers, hairstylists, musicians, transport services, videographers, and officiants to help with every aspect of your wedding weekend.
Our catering experts will ensure that each meal during your stay will be created to suit your party’s budget and dietary realities. We serve everything from “backpacker” lunches for your daytime adventures to a variety of rustic contemporary reception dinner options. Please note, all food and beverages will be provided by the Lodge, except for the wedding cake.
The basic Yosemite wedding package includes:
- Wedding planning
- Seating & dining for up to 200 guests (extra charge for additional guests)
- Personal Wedding Day Assistant
- Exclusive use of event facilities
- House linens & table settings for meals
- Farm tables & chairs
- Silver cake service
- Service staff throughout the event
- Set up & breakdown
Additional Yosemite wedding event options:
- Engagement Parties
- Bachelor/ Bachelorette Parties
- Personalized Wedding Meals
- Day-after Wedding Brunches & Breakfasts
- Live Music & Entertainment
Yosemite wedding enhancements available:
- Table decorations
- Specialty linens
- Floral service
- Archway options
- Aisle runners
- Dance floor & DJ
- Small portable PA system
- Portable screen and projector
- Tents for outdoor events
- Patio heaters
- And more!
Yosemite Wedding Pricing
Pricing varies by the number of guests, season and the specific program chosen. To reserve a date for a Yosemite wedding package, please read through our booking and reservation requirements online and fill out a contact form. We can book weddings up to two years in advance.
Evergreen Lodge Contact Information: Rush Creek Lodge Contact Information:
Yosemite Elopement Packages
If you are looking for a smaller, more intimate wedding, a Yosemite elopement is right for you. You’ll be able to relax and enjoy more time with your guests while our team helps reduce the stress of planning. Both Evergreen Lodge and Rush Creek Lodge provide a Yosemite elopement package for $6,400 including taxes and gratuity.
The Yosemite Elopement Package includes:
- 4-course dinner for up to 20 guests
- 2-night stay for the wedding couple
- Beer, wine and champagne toast
- Table & chairs with linens, table settings and decorations
- Decadent desserts (wedding cake not included)
Booking a Yosemite elopement package with one of our resorts gives you several ceremony location options. You may host your ceremony on the property at one of the designated wedding sites. You also have the option to host your ceremony within Yosemite National Park and return to the Lodge for an intimate dinner.
Getting Married In Yosemite National Park
Here are a few things to remember, if you plan to hold your wedding ceremony within Yosemite National Park:
- A wedding permit must be obtained. The non-refundable permit and application fee is $150.
- Permits may be obtained at least 21 days in advance and up to one year in advance.
- Your permit is only valid for a two-hour time slot.
- A park official will be required to monitor your ceremony if you have 30-50 guests* or more. This is an additional $50 per hour.
- If you plan to have a photographer and the photos will be used commercially, there is an additional fee of $150 for a film/photo permit.
- Park entrance fees will still apply, regardless of permits acquired.
- Wedding parties of 11 people or less are not restricted to the list of wedding ceremony locations. If your party is over 11, check the wedding ceremony locations for capacity and accessibility limitations.
- Seasonality and weather may prevent certain ceremony locations from being accessed.
- While your location and time have been reserved with Yosemite’s Special Park Uses program manager, other visitors within the park may disrupt your ceremony. An early morning or late evening ceremony is recommended to avoid this issue.
- No weddings are permitted on holidays or holiday weekends.
- No pets are allowed.
- No microphones, large speakers or decorations are allowed.
- You are not allowed to throw birdseye, rice or flower petals.
- Be aware of the flowers used for your bouquets and boutonnières. The park recommends the use of hardy flowers that are native to the area. Baby’s breath is prohibited.
*All Yosemite Hotels weddings and events are subject to state and county regulations including group size, social distancing, face coverings and sanitation requirements.
Yosemite Wedding FAQs:
How much does a wedding in Yosemite cost?
On average, Yosemite weddings can range anywhere from $6,000 to $24,000 depending on the number of guests and enhancements. At Yosemite Hotels, we will work to stay within your desired budget while still providing the Yosemite wedding experience you desire.
Where can I get married in Yosemite?
Within Yosemite National Park, there is a list of designated ceremony locations. If your wedding party is 11 people or less, you are open to nearly anywhere in the park besides restricted areas (i.e. directly under sequoia trees, open meadows and riparian environments).
If you are seeking the beauty of Yosemite but with more privacy and less hiking, consider the Evergreen Lodge or Rush Creek Lodge. Each resort has indoor and outdoor venue options to choose from.
How much does it cost to elope in Yosemite?
Rush Creek Lodge and Evergreen Lodge offer Yosemite elopement packages starting at $6,400 for the wedding couple and up to 20 guests. This package includes a two-night stay for the couple, a four-course dinner for the couple and guests, champagne toast, decadent desserts and rental of tables, chairs, place settings and decorations.
How do I plan a wedding in Yosemite?
First, read through our Yosemite wedding package details online. Next, check the Yosemite National Park website for more detailed information on permits and restrictions. Then, contact our Group and Events Manager to discuss your specific wedding needs and the resorts available for your desired dates. We are here to make your Yosemite wedding dreams come true!
Groups and Events Manager, Yoanna Logan
(209) 379-2373 Ext.1516
Rush Creek Lodge:
Groups and Events Manager, Yoanna Logan
(209) 379-2373 Ext.1516